The application process for studies at ‘Aisha Academy Canada will include the following:
- Fill and submit the Admission Application Form
- Candidate must email in a copy of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Educational Certificates (High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent)
- Any work experience (optional)
- Government issued ID (Health Cards are not accepted)
- Language Proficiency documents (if applicable)
- Upon receiving these documents, we will set up an interview date for you. The interview will take place online through Google Meet and will be administered by 2 or 3 members of the faculty.
- Wait for our admission decision. We will notify you of our decision by email with further instructions.
- A form will be sent to confirm your courses.
- Pay your registration and course fees (see Tuition Fees for instructions).
- Email your payment receipt to: email@example.com.
- Once everything has been received, a letter detailing onboarding instructions will be sent to you with your student number and email address.
- You will then be added to your selected courses in Google Classroom and can start attending as soon as classes begin!